Here’s Good Guy Kops back again with another stellar corset- this time with the exceedingly iconic straight-front corset. This is what made those crazy S-Bend silhouettes that reached their height in about 1905.
Be sure to read the patent pages BEFORE TRYING TO MAKE THE CORSET. Things registered to the patent office are not always what they seem- they generally have an odd quirk of some kind that you may be ok with or that you may feel you need to work around. So, please read carefully when it comes to these corsets! :) Hand-snagged for your pleasure from Google’s digital US patent archives. Please mind the page order, as sometimes Tumblr likes shifting them about!
- edwardian-time-machine reblogged this from realhistoricalpatterns
- moosefingers reblogged this from queer-remus
- sleepinginblues likes this
- sleepinginblues reblogged this from queer-remus
- queer-remus reblogged this from holly-madness
- sararyanimaging reblogged this from realhistoricalpatterns
- holly-madness reblogged this from realhistoricalpatterns
- everything-olivia likes this
- drawn-to-distraction likes this
- ou-oneone reblogged this from realhistoricalpatterns
- holly-madness likes this
- realhistoricalpatterns posted this